Master Zackiee Ng, Principal Instructor
- Kickboxing Instructor
- Self-Defence Instructor
- Brazilian Jiujitsu Instructor
- Close Quarters Combat Instructor
- AirCrew Control & Restraint Instructor
- Weight Management Coach
A lifelong martial artist and teacher with over 20 years of experience. He is a fervid martial artist, who constantly exposes himself to different martial arts. He is the first and only Master in Singapore awarded the Master level as well as the Teaching Authority from Korea World Tukkong Association (KWTA).
In 2010, Master Zackiee represents Singapore to attend the World Union of Kung Fu Associations General Assembly and Annual Congress in Iran.
He has also been invited to give self-defence seminars in Malaysia for a couple of times.
Master Zackiee believes that there is no one best martial art in the world, yet each has its own uniqueness. We must always be open-minded, ready to accept new style and new techniques.
Martial art is more than a skill for self protection and sport. It is a practice to train up our mind to be focused, a system to build up our body to be stronger and a way to purify our spirit to be in harmony with all being. Hence, one cannot be rigid. Our mind must be flexible in order to understand the concept and principle of the art, use our creativity and apply the techniques to our advantage.
Martial art training is a good mean for all to learn self-discipline, stay calm and be independent.
“An Art is a Form Of Free Expression ” …………
Martial Arts Background
- Director of KWTA*, Korea Traditional Hapkido Federation (KTHF) and Cheong Kyum Association (CKA), in Singapore;
- 7th Dan Black Belt in Tukkong Moosool (the Martial Art of Korea Special Forces), certified by KWTA*;
- 4th Dan Black Belt in Hapkido, certified by KTHF & CKA;
- 4th Dan Black Belt in Taekwondo, certified by International Ch’ang-Hon Taekwondo Federation (ICTF);
- Certified Chanbara (padded weaponry) instructor and Sambo instructor;
- Appointed Chief Instructor of Control & Restrain Tactics for Jetstar Airline since 2005;
- Achieved NCAP (National Coaching Accreditation Programme) Theory Level 3 Certification by Singapore Sports Council; and
- Well-trained in: Hapkido, Taekwondo, Brazilian Jiujitsu, Special Forces Combat Tactics, Thai Boxing, Sambo, Chanbara and Krav Maga
* Recognised by:
- The Government of Korea (Ministry of Culture and Tourism);
- The Presidential Bodyguard Unit Korea;
- The Korea 27th Anti-terrorist Unit Veteran Association (the official Military recognized founding unit of Tukkong Moosool);
- The official historical source Tukkong Moosool as Approved by Veterans Office of KSWC;
- The 707th SMB Specialist Unit as the true source of specialist military unarmed combat research
Law Enforcement Experience
- Former Commando with Singapore Police Special Force – STAR unit;
- Former In-charge of Singapore Police Special Force Contact Tactics Department;
- Former Taekwondo & Self-Defence Instructor of the Police Force;
- Coached Police Taekwondo Team for National Taekwondo Tournament;
- Representative of Police Force Taekwondo Team;
- Representative of Shooting Team for International Practical Shooting Confederation (IPSC) for 4 years;
- Representative of Reservist Shooting Team under KINS unit for 9 years;
- Representative of KINS Shooting Team for Singapore Open Shooting Championship in 2008 & 2010;
- Achieved Gold medal in the ‘Master Category’ under Precision Pistol Competition (PPC); and
- 3 years consecutive Champion in Police Inter-Division Taekwondo Sparring Tournament.