Instructor John Khaw
- Kickboxing Instructor
- Self-Defence Instructor
Instructor John started his martial art learning at the young age of 10 in Freestyle Karate and since then he expanded his learning in various martial arts.
“I started to learn martial art because I want to be fit and healthy and build the ability to protect my loved ones. Along the practice, I learnt to be disciplined and not only did I build fitness, I also learnt to understand my body and know how to take care of myself better from injuries and illness” shared Instructor John.
Instructor John won a silver medal in one Karate tournament during his teenage. He is now a certified Kickboxing and Karate Instructor for 5 years since 2008.
- Certified Self-Defence Instructor, from U-Elite
- 1st Dan Black Belt in Karate-do, certified by The World Shitoryu Karatedo Federation
- Certified Kick Pad Instructor, from Punchfit Australia
- Achieved NCAP (National Coaching Accreditation Programme) Theory Level 2 Certification by Singapore Sports Council
- Achieved Specialist Diploma in Sports & Exercise Sciences
- Trained in Chinese WuShu, Wing Chun, Sword Arts, Karate-do, Free-style Karate, Boxing, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Jiujitsu